Sunday, June 7, 2009

The End is Here...goodbye Computer Art & Otterbein

So the time has come to say goodbye to computer art and Otterbein...I am graduating in 7 days and am getting ready to face the world for the first time on my own and leave behind the one place that has ever felt like home to me. This quarter has been one of the most challeging of all the quarters that I have spent here...my creativity is running low at this point but in the long run it's a good thing. I have learned so much from this course and I honestly think it's given me the tools to be even more creative as far as my art is considered and even though there have been times when I've wanted to rip my hair out I have loved it overall. I will miss so much about this place when I am gone and will always appreciate everything that I have taken away from Otterbein and look back fondly on all of the memories I have made as well. So thanks for the great run Otterbein and thanks for always encouraging me to be the best and strive for the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment