Sunday, June 7, 2009

Getting the portfolio together...






















Well today is the day to gather together all of my work from this quarter, print it, mat it on black board and get it ready to be handed in as one of my last finals of me college career. So let's take a look back on all of the projects I've done over the quarter and reflect on some feelings...

1. Artistic Portrait - WOW! this project scared the crap out of me, I was so nervous that in comparison to everyone else in the class that mine would look as if a kindergartner did it. I had so many ideas and little to no skills, so this was a true struggle, but for my first effort I don't think it turned out that bad.

2. Professor Project - I was overly ambitious with this project at first and there was still so much that I needed to learn in order to accomplish even half of what I wanted. After several different versions and numerous hours just staring at different artists trying to get inspiration I finally found some in the work of Wes Wilson.

3. Classmate Project - This one I was feeling a little more confident about, I know Laura well because I drive her to class everyday and she is one of my best friend's little in their sorority. She and I have very similar likes and personalities so it was easier for me to find inspiration. Overall I think this is the first glance at all of the different things I was learning through this course.

4. Playing Card Project - So after I was starting to feel confident with everything I get knocked off my high horse by this project...this project and design concept has stressed me out to no end and I still don't like it all that much.

5. Set of Three Project - I LOVE this project and had such a good time working on it and I'm extremely happy with how it turned out. I think it shows just how much I've gained in knowledge over the course of this quarter

No comments:

Post a Comment