Thursday, May 21, 2009

Final Computer Art Project...oh wow!

So it seems that like most things in life, my time in Computer Art is coming to an end and it's time to start talking about our final project....oh wow!

Final Project Details:
*Set of 3 pieces with an overall theme
*Using either Illustrator or Photo Shop or Both
*Total creative freedom

I have taken some time to really think about what I want to convey as an artist for this last project and I really want to show how much I have learned and taken away from this course. I have decided to blend my love for music/concert photography and create a set of 3 images using photos I have taken of my favorite band, CARTEL. These images will be altered and transformed in both Photo Shop and Illustrator to show not only the passion from the band, but also to show the figurative music and artistry that flows through the air during a performance. I will create this swirl of music notes, colors and lyrics that will stream from the performance pictures. This will allow me not only to use my skills in photography, but also to show the new skills I've gathered from this course...plus any chance that I get to use really bright colors I'm a happy camper.

There is much more to come and I will be keeping all of you posted on my progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment