Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sorry for the delay...lets see what I've been working on






Well if you couldn't already tell what my next project is all about I will give you a hint...The Carebears! Yes, our current computer art project is designing our own set of playing cards using fictional characters and because I love bright colors so much I knew I had to pick the Carebears for this project. The first card I am working on is the King card...I've chosen the Tender-Heart Lion as my subject for many reasons....first of all he is reguarly pictured in some sort of king-like stance and is often carrying a staff, also because traditionally in stories lions are portrayed as "king of the jungle". I am using illustrator to recreate an image I found using google and contruct him in to a proper playing card king...more details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment