Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Next Project - Classmate Portrait

Our 4th assignment for Computer Art was to draw a name out of a hat, all names were people within the class, and do a representation of that person without using faces or text. So we were given an interview sheet to try and get as much information about that person before getting started on their representation. I selected Laura R., which was perfect for me, because I take her to class everyday so if I need any more inspiration she's not hard to find, but here are her answers to the following questions...

1. Describe yourself as an artist: Color, Movement and loves to use Text.
2. What type(s) of art interest you: Andy Warhol, Wes Wilson and
3. Favorite Color and Least Favorite Color: I love ALL colors, but if I had to choose one not to use it would be any puke looking colors.
4. Describe your personality in one word: Silly
5. If you were an animal which animal would you be: Puppy
6. What's your sign: Libra
7. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why: Invisibility
8. Any additional information that will help you: Love the Beach

So I have some ideas running through my head and I am going to start working on some thumbnails to post on here as well, I just hope that I don't mess things up again and have to start over...so wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment